Monday, July 27, 2009

Who am I?

Welcome to my blog! I'm Mrs. Kathy Hobbs, the head theatre director at Chisholm Trail Middle School and here's some facts about me:
  • I grew up in the DFW area, and graduated from Allen High School (the 5A state football champs of 2008).
  • In middle school, I started to like theatre, but I had to audition for three plays before I received my first role which didn't have a single line, and my scene only lasted a minute.
  • My senior year in high school I played my favorite acting role: Alice in "You Can't Take it With You."
  • I majored in Theatre Education and minored in English Teaching.
  • In 2004, I moved to Killeen, TX to teach at Audie Murphy Middle School the first year it opened.
  • In 2008, I began teaching at Chisholm Trail Middle School where I directed "Into the Woods" and "M*A*S*H."
  • Mark Allen, my son, will be three August 28th, which is the same day I'm due to have my second child, Lily Marie.
  • I love teaching to others and learning what they have to teach me!

No comments:

Post a Comment